It was so nice to see our friends Tyler and Carey who flew in from L.A. to see us. Charlie and Jack loved having some new faces in the house. Apparently I am not very exciting. The boys just thought Carey was beautiful and loved to sit by her. Tyler played alot with the boys and threw them around. Charlie was in heaven. We got a babysitter Friday night and went to Benihana's for dinner. It was delicious. It was so nice going out with friends. We felt like we did before kids! Then we came home and stayed up late talking. I say late but it was like 11:30. I am getting old. I like to be asleep by 10. Luckily the boys slept until 8 this morning. A first for Arizona. The boys are usually up by 6:30 so it was great. We went to church then we went swimming and had a BBQ. We were sad to see them go. Especially Charlie. Charlie went with Jon to the airport and when Tyler and Carrie got out of the car Charlie said "I coming too, I coming too." He was terribly disappointed that he couldn't go.
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Fun filled weekend
It was so nice to see our friends Tyler and Carey who flew in from L.A. to see us. Charlie and Jack loved having some new faces in the house. Apparently I am not very exciting. The boys just thought Carey was beautiful and loved to sit by her. Tyler played alot with the boys and threw them around. Charlie was in heaven. We got a babysitter Friday night and went to Benihana's for dinner. It was delicious. It was so nice going out with friends. We felt like we did before kids! Then we came home and stayed up late talking. I say late but it was like 11:30. I am getting old. I like to be asleep by 10. Luckily the boys slept until 8 this morning. A first for Arizona. The boys are usually up by 6:30 so it was great. We went to church then we went swimming and had a BBQ. We were sad to see them go. Especially Charlie. Charlie went with Jon to the airport and when Tyler and Carrie got out of the car Charlie said "I coming too, I coming too." He was terribly disappointed that he couldn't go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We sure miss seeing you guys! Can't wait to have you back in Michigan, but I am glad you guys are having a good time out there!
We miss you too! Wish we could fly out to see you in Arizona. What a nice thing for them to come visit. I'm sure the boys loved the attention. We are getting over being so tired from vacation in Colorado. I am more tired now than before we left! Hope you have a great week! Love ya!
Post a Comment