I stayed with my sister Anna for 3 days and it was a blast. I just love my sister. We stayed up late talking and she spoiled me making all sorts of delicious food. The boys had fun playing with Cameron. He is so cute and such Roley poly legs. When Jon and James made it to Chicago they came up to Anna's and picked us up and I got to spend the rest of the week with my mom and dad. It was great. I went shopping with my mom and we took the kids to Blackberry Farms where they have carousel rides, pony rides and train. Charlie was so excited to ride the train. The boys also loved petting the animals. George and Amy came over and I got to see little Gracie who is a little chunk. Charlie and Ike played well and it was fun just being with the family.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
My sister
I stayed with my sister Anna for 3 days and it was a blast. I just love my sister. We stayed up late talking and she spoiled me making all sorts of delicious food. The boys had fun playing with Cameron. He is so cute and such Roley poly legs. When Jon and James made it to Chicago they came up to Anna's and picked us up and I got to spend the rest of the week with my mom and dad. It was great. I went shopping with my mom and we took the kids to Blackberry Farms where they have carousel rides, pony rides and train. Charlie was so excited to ride the train. The boys also loved petting the animals. George and Amy came over and I got to see little Gracie who is a little chunk. Charlie and Ike played well and it was fun just being with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Does Anna have a baby too! I can't believe it! I would love to see everyone in your family again! Too cute for words!
How fun. I'm sure you are glad to be back in our own place, filled with your own stuff. Good luck with your last year of school, Jon!
In 'your' own place...
Post a Comment