Charlie was so excited to go on this trip. He packed his little Buzz Lightyear suitcase all by himself. He even packed some toys for Claire and Jack. When we got in our hotel room he opened up his little suitcase and unpacked. He put everything in his little dresser drawer and handed Claire her toy and Jack his fireman. It was so sweet. We stayed at Circus Circus and the kids loved it. I couldn't believe how big our hotel was. It took us almost ten minutes to get to our hotel room from the parking lot. The inside had a circus going on that the boys loved. We loved all the sites. The kids slept great because they were so tired from all the attractions. Jon and I want to come back again just the two of us.
Jon and Claire
Jon and Luke
Charlie, Jack and their cousin Jeffrey
Charlie and his cousin Alexis
Charlie and Jack wrestling as always.
The bride
Jon and Charlie by the Blue Man Group
The living statue. If you put a dollar in front of him he would give you a thumbs up.
The boys watching Mr pepper the dolphin
Me with the kids in the Secret Gardens. Charlie named this statue Mean-qui-ruff.
Jack and I at Denny's. The boys loved getting pancakes that looked like aliens. Charlie actually ate a lot of his. I think I will start making them at home.
We went to the most beautiful fall display
us waiting for the fountain show. It was beautiful.
We had to buy the boys blankets for the Treasure Island show. It was cold and windy.
We drove by the Hoover Dam and they are building this incredible bridge.
On the way home we stopped by Inn and out burger. Jack really enjoyed his chocolate shake.
7 comments:
You look like the most fun family of the year! I would love to go to Las Vegas to play too! I loved the pictures!
That's such a fun trip! I love how Charlie packed for all the kids, so thoughtful :)
How fun! I think we met him while we were all living in Provo. It's getting cold here...you guys better think about having visitors soon! :)
Looks like so much fun!
Hey! We were in LV yesterday visiting my mom. It looks like you had a lot of fun! You'll have to tell us where to visit for the next time we go . . . I am so out of the LV loop.
Mary--your kids look so much like Smiths! I just found your blog through the Bismarck friends website. It's crazy that you have 3 kids. I'm actually freaking out a little. I just have one: mostlyaboutemi.blogspot.com. It looks like you have a great family that had a great time in LV.
--Sabrina Watts (Frohlich)
That looks like so much fun!!! We miss you guys. If you guys feel like taking a trip to Tuscon, Mike and I will be there the 16,17,18 (Nov.).
Post a Comment