I have been searching the internet for a Honda Odyssey minivan. I finally found one I wanted on Craigslist. I just love that website. It has never let me down. I found our minivan in SanDiego so last Saturday Jon flew there and drove it home. I just love it. It has so much space. Now when I shut the door Claire's carseat doesn't get pushed up and cause the window to roll down. I love all the air conditioning vents. A must here in Arizona since it's still in the high 90's and I love the DVD player. It makes all car rides so much more peaceful. The color is a pretty silver and the seats are leather. Nice for cleaning up whatever the kids spill on it. Jon favorite feature is the split seats and storage. I love being a two car family again. We have had one car now for 5 years. It's hard to get used to thinking that we can both go to two different places. I will post a picture later.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Hooray for 2 cars
I have been searching the internet for a Honda Odyssey minivan. I finally found one I wanted on Craigslist. I just love that website. It has never let me down. I found our minivan in SanDiego so last Saturday Jon flew there and drove it home. I just love it. It has so much space. Now when I shut the door Claire's carseat doesn't get pushed up and cause the window to roll down. I love all the air conditioning vents. A must here in Arizona since it's still in the high 90's and I love the DVD player. It makes all car rides so much more peaceful. The color is a pretty silver and the seats are leather. Nice for cleaning up whatever the kids spill on it. Jon favorite feature is the split seats and storage. I love being a two car family again. We have had one car now for 5 years. It's hard to get used to thinking that we can both go to two different places. I will post a picture later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome, Bennett's, to the super stellar minivan family!!!
Way to go! I think we might have to hit the 10 year of marriage mark before we hit the mini van! Enjoy all that space for me!
Hurray! I am glad you have two as well... we went without two for about or so and it was a challenge! Can't wait to see a photo of the new member!
Welcome to the 2 car life, it's a whole new world!
It's a pretty van too! I like it!
Post a Comment