Monday, September 8, 2008

Bennett Family Reunion

We had the best time in Utah. I ended up being there for three weeks. The first week was the reunion. The kids had so much fun going on hikes, swimming and playing all the fun games. We loved staying with Grammie and Grandpa and spending time with Gram. We also had a great time at Jen's. The boys loved playing with her kidss everyday. We were sad to go. Then we got to stay with Steve and Brenda and the kids loved playing with their kids too. Thanks to everyone who let us stay with them. The boys loved being surrounded by cousins who love them. I also was able to finish the Twilight Series. I loved the last book Breaking Dawn. I feel like a person again. I get so caught up in books. I don't read that much because I just can't put the book down.

Charlie surrounded by a bunch of his girl cousins. What a lucky kid.

Jon helping Charlie make a fun hat.

Charlie in a three legged race.

All the cousins.

Claire was adorable. She loved everyone. She was completely spoiled. She was held the entire reunion.

Kids eating pop sickles on the trampoline

Us on an easy hike that actually turned out to be really steep and a little tricky to do with a bunch of little kids.

Kids lined up along the mountain.

Gram won Jack over. He loved holding her cane and playing games with her.

The three little babies.

We got a huge family picture together. Here is a little picture we took on the side.

We went up to the cabin and the boys loved riding the four wheelers. Charlie was fine as long as we went 10 mph but Jack wanted to steer and go 40 mph. What a crazy kid. It was so much fun driving them on the trails.

couples picture we took.

One of the rare times I got to hold baby doll. I love what a snuggle bug she is.

6 comments:

Jenn and Rich said...

Those picutures are so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you guys. Are you in AZ now?

Lisa said...

I love the picture of Gram and Jack, he just looks completely thrilled! Your family pictures are also beautiful, of course!

LL said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Jack is!! Every now and then Javi says, "Are Jack and Charlie coming over after lunch?" We sure miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the photo of jon and mary! it is a keeper! :)

The Hiller Family said...

I also love the family picture, the picture of you and Jon and the last one of the 3kids! Very cute! I will have to post the pictures of our visit when you came over to our house to play! That was fun! I hope you are enjoying the house! Take some pictures and post those too!

Naomi said...

What great pictures! We miss you so much! Dirk and the kids are going camping tonight, so I will call you sometime this weekend!