We just left Chicago. It was hard to say goodbye to my mom and sister. It was so fun living with my parents. The boys loved finding bugs with my mom and making whole wheat waffles. I enjoyed shopping with my mom and chatting with my two brothers and sister that lived their.

Heres a picture of me with my mom and sister.

Charlie and my mom. Charlie overcame his fear of bugs this summer. My mom taught Charlie all about Cicadas and now he is so curious about all kinds of bugs.
4 comments:
Hey! So good to hear from you. We miss you AAites :) Looks like you're having tons of fun! Loves from the Costleys
The three beauties! I was sure if I remembered Anna was expecting again or not! I bet I knew, but forgot! Congrats to Anna!
I love that all three of you have sure gorgeous, straight teeth! Love love love it!
We miss you guys, bet you're so excited to get settled though! Congrats to Jon for passing the bar!
So sad you guys didn't come back when all the law students came back this fall. Hope you guys are settling in. How's the heat?
Post a Comment