Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He's Done


Jon took the Bar exam last week in Arizona and now he's completely done. Hooray!!! It was a tough summer of studying and no fun. Thanks honey for working so hard. Jon is still a little stressed. We don't get test results until Oct. For now I have my husband back.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, Jon! Congrats. It may not seem like it to you (or Mary), but that went by fast! :) It seems like just yesterday we were taking Pete's picture at the 50-yard line at the stadium...

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jon!! We're so excited to see you guys!! Good luck on the drive! Sticker books were our biggest key. Costco has some really fun ones!

Steve-o said...

Congrats, you guys! We're going to miss you next year.

Steve Collis

George and Caralee said...

Please forgive me for "blog stalking". I am not even sure how I ended up here, but I knew the Bennetts way back when and lost track of Linda when they were on their mission. Any chance you could pass a "hello" along? My name is Caralee Johnson and I served in YW's with her back in 1987ish. Jon, you were a little sqiurt then!!! Heather and Jennifer were YW then and I LOVED all the Bennetts!! You were all so kind to me and my young family of
3. I now have 3 married children, a son 2 weeks from a missin call and a JR in Hi school. Capital Hi in Boise. And I have 5 grandchildren. PLEASE say hello to all the Bennetts and give them my blog link if you would. THANKS and enjoy your sweet family, it all passes so quickly!!!

Jill said...

Yeah! What a relief! I keep hoping we're going to have a time when we can say that! It really just keeps going, doesn't it?
It's nice to keep tabs on your family!

angelic pursuits said...

YAHOO!!!

The Hiller Family said...

Congrats on being done! When will you be in Utah!?? Be sure we plan to get together!
home:801-525-6995
cell:801-648-8550

LL said...

Yay!!

When do you head out? Javier keeps telling me that you guys are coming over to play... :-) Want to meet at the Milwaukee zoo or something before you move?