Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary


We have been married for 6 years! In those six years Jon has graduated from Byu and Michigan Law school. We have had three kids in 3 and half years. We have lived in Provo, North Salt Lake, Ann Arbor, Chicago, and Phoenix.



We got married in the Los Angeles Temple while Jon's parents were serving as mission presidents. I still remember that day. It was a little nuts since both sides of our family were in hotels. We were sealed in the morning and it was the first time I was in the temple with all of my family except my younger siblings. It was especially memorable for Jon's parents to see all of their kids in the temple. I can only imagine their joy.


I feel so lucky to be married to Jon. He keeps me current on world events since he reads 4 different newspapers every morning. He always answers the phone when I'm lost (which is quit often). He always seems to know when I need a hug. He is a terrific dad and our kids adore him. He works so hard to make sure his family has everything we need. He makes me laugh and is my best friend. He always points out when I make up words and laughs at all the crazy things I say. I love you honey! Happy Anniversary.

6 comments:

Jenn and Rich said...

Congrats on your 6 years that's great. When are you moving to phoenix? We need to get together.

The Hiller Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years!! You both look so good in this last picture! Still so pretty Mary! I am really excited about your trip to UT soon and I hope we get to see each other!! I'm keeping my schedule very open! Let me know if you need anything while you are in utah!

Bennett Family said...

We will be in Phoenix August 25. I will call you Jenn. I think you gave me your number.

Watsdog said...

It's great to be able to "see" you guys! Congrats on 6 years. Seems like forever, no? Ha, ha! Call us when you're in B-town if you have the chance.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! What a great picture of the two of you! We're so sad you guys aren't going to be there when we get back!!

LL said...

Awwww... :-) Happy Anniversary! We sure miss you guys!