Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blackberry Farms

We went to Blackberry Farms to see the Train expo. There were two tents of set up with model trains. One of the train set ups had a model of a house on fire with smoke coming out. There were little fire trucks with flashing lights and police cars, even a bunch of little firemen. This was Jack's favorite thing to see. I probable stood there an hour holding him talking about the burning house. Charlie's was just in heaven. He spent most of his time at the track where you could race the model trains. He kept going to fast around the corner and his trains would crash. Jack found a little front loader truck and was pushing it all over. Claire fell asleep in her stroller and slept through all the noise. After we saw all the model trains we rode the real train and had a tractor ride which is Jack's favorite part. He tells me all about the tractor and how the tires are heavy. I'm posting some pictures I took another day at Blackberry. I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera today.

picture of Charlie and Jack

Charlie on the tractor. He loves to race the tractor around the track and pretend he's Lightning McQueen from cars. When he goes around the circle he tells me he has won the Piston Cup. He also makes cars noises as he drives.

Jack on the tractor. He is a to short to reach the pedals so I have to push him around the track as he steers. We crash a lot.

No comments: