Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jon


Jon turned 28 on Sept 17. I know it's late but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Love!!! I wanted to do something special for him but he said he didn't want anything and that the house was his present. So I surprised him anyway by decorating our entertainment center. It was kinda a present for me too. I went and got him from work and he wanted Panda Express for his birthday. Our new favorite is the Beijing beef. When he walked in the door he was surprised to see a table decorated with balloons and his favorite chocolate cake. He loved how I decorated and said it was a great present. It made our home feal a little more homey.

10 Things I love about my Honey:

1. I love how he has extra long arms that wrap me up nice and tight
2. I love how whenever I ask him what he wants. He always says more time with me.
3. I love how witty he is and how he makes me laugh
4. I love how hard he works at everything he does
5. I love how good he is with the kids and his great imagination
6. I love how family is the most important thing to him
7. I love how he gets so excited about any new electronical device
8. I love how every football game is like christmas morning to him
9. I love how his favorite dinner is little ceasars pizza
10.I love that he can fix anything

I love you Jon! Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Come to Utah again soon!!

The Hiller Family said...

I noticed this was a picture taken in your new house! Please post some more of all the decorating that you are doing! I love it so far just from this picture! I bet you are loving it!!!