
We had a great Halloween Week. On Tuesday we went to the pumpkin patch with Charlie's Joy school. Charlie is the only boy and loves it. The weather was hot in the high 80's 90's. It was strange having to put sun screen on my kids before we went. I'm used to bringing a jacket and hoping it doesn't rain in Michigan. On Thursday Charlie had his preschool Halloween Party and had a great time. On Halloween Jon's parents came for the weekend. The kids loved taking Grammie and Grandpa Trick or Treating with them. In arizona people sit out on their porches and hand out candy. The kids barely had to knock on any doors since most people were outside. It was nice not having to put coats under the kids costumes this year.

We went through a corn maze and got lost. Probable not a good idea to take 15 little kids in a corn maze with 3 double strollers.

Charlie and Jack with the girls jumping from hay stack to hay stack.

Charlie loved this little train ride pulled by a four wheeler. Jack didn't want to go on it. He said "I will cry."

Jack loves water. He was in heaven using the water pumps to race these little ducks. I think we spent almost an hour in this spot.

Charlie using the water pump

The boys at the water pump

The kids at the library. Charlie loved being a teenage mutant ninja turtle, Jack like being Buzz Lightyear but I think he would have rather been a fireman but I couldn't find a costume in his size and Claire was a butterfly.

Charlie snuggling up to his Grammie.

What a little cutie pie

The kids on our steps right before we left

The kids eating their candy and helping pass out candy to all the trick or treaters. Jack loved giving the kids candy. We had to teach him that if he gave away his candy from his bucket that it was gone. I think he thought if he gave the kids his candy they would give it back.

Jon's parents. I think this picture is so sweet.

Jon's parents took us out for ice cream. The kids were excited but they didn't really eat their icecream. Claire would have been happy to eat all their food. Claire just loves to eat.
Charlie's preschool party
8 comments:
How fun! I was so sad not to go to Main Street together this year. We sure miss you guys! One of these days when the stars align and the kidders behave I'll give you a call. :-)
Claire is sure a cutie pie!!
I love the Halloween costumes! I can't believe how big they are getting, so fun!
Sitting outside? No jackets? On Haloween? We are definitely coming down for a visit! :) You have such a cute family!!!
Mary! Your kids are SO cute! Claire is such a beautiful little girl! Arizona looks awesome. :) I was trying to talk Brandon into moving there.. he didn't go for it. :( Miss you!
I'm glad you had a great halloween. We still need to get together.
I'm glad you had a great halloween. We still need to get together.
I love that Jack said "I will cry." I lol'ed on that one :)
Glad to see you guys adjusting to life in the heat. I'd take it any day. Mary you look great and your kiddios look so big.
Post a Comment