Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Grass







Jon planted winter grass in Novemember and we now have beautiful green grass. It's a new experience planting something in the winter. I never knew I would be so excited to see green grass.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

O.k. I think you need to change your blog name from "Michigan" Bennett's to "we now live in sunny Arizona and we plant grass in the winter" Bennett's. That would be much more fitting for this post. We have 5 inches of snow so far. It makes everything pretty.

The Hiller Family said...

I'd love to see it! We want more picture of the rest of the property and house too! I'm sure it looks super cute after you decorated!!

Jenn and Rich said...

Don't you love arizona winters? Who ever thought you'd plant grass in the winter. But that's when you actually get to enjoy your grass. Hope things are great. We need to get together. What are you doing for christmas?

Elizabeth said...

Winter grass? What the heck is that all about?! You don't even want to know what weather we are having here. We sure miss you guys, and not a week goes by that Collin asks when Charlie is coming back from Arizona. By the way, I am loving the new van parked in your garage, it is beautiful! miss you guys!