Monday, January 26, 2009

Charlie's 4



I can't believe our little man is 4! He has grown up so much. He had a great birthday. We celebrated it at preschool on friday were he chose blue cupcakes served on transformer plates. The teacher gave him a birthday crown which most kids only wear for a few minutes but Charlie wore it the whole day and was so pleased. The next day we celebrated his birthday at home. I made him a transformer cake. Charlie loved it! He got a new bike for his birthday which he wasn't so sure of because he already had a small bike. After riding his new bike and seeing how much faster he goes he was really pleased.

He chose to wear his PJ's all day! I couldn't refuse. It was his birthday.

6 comments:

LL said...

Happy Birthday Chichi!! We sure miss you guys!

The Hiller Family said...

Happy birthday little man! You are one awesome kiddo! I hope it was amazing! I bet you can't wait until you're 5!!

Naomi said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie! Nice cakes, Mary. They look amazing!

k said...

Good job on the party/cakes. Sorry I missed it :(. I love that Charlie wore his pj's all day. That's a great birthday wish!

Sharon said...

I like your cake skills! I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up! We miss you guys in AA! I hope you are enjoying your temperatures!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

4?! Oh my!! But he was just a baby! What happen?
Tell him Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Chelsea