Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My little monkey



Claire has become a little monkey. Last month she really started to crawl fast. Then she started pulling herself up and standing. Now she can crawl up all our stairs in 2 minutes. Last night as I was reading to the boys I sat in amazement as I watched Claire crawl up their bunk bed slide. Before I knew it she was on the top bunk smiling and laughing! "Oh boy" I am not ready for this. Today at the park I sat her at the bottom of this huge slide and watched as she climbed all the way up. She has also discovered how to unroll the toilet paper and get in the toilet. Try teaching two little boys to keep the toilet seat down or the bathroom door shut. It's an all day event.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I had to finally get a toilet lock... you saw it didn't you!! That may not work for your boys if they can't open it to go though!!
I can't believe she's growing so fast... It feels like I just saw the little babe and now she's a monkey! She's so cute!

Jenn and Rich said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she's getting that big. So when are we going to get together? We need to figure something out.