Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our New Backyard

We just finished our backyard and we are so happy! We put in a bunch of desert plants with beautiful blossoms, two different types of trees and an orange tree that should produce fruit in 1-2 years. We extended our patio with pavers and it turned out great. The boys love riding their bikes in the backyard and rolling around in the grass.

Patio

Before

8 comments:

LL said...

Wow! I love it - beautiful!! Hard to imagine green grass right now. :-) Did you guys design it all yourselves? Looks very professional.

Lisa said...

Wow, that looks so great. I love it!

The Hiller Family said...

Mary... It looks amazing! I am so impressed! You did a great job! I'd love to come and see it in person! It will be sooo great for the boys! and Claire of course!

k said...

congratulations! one of these days we will come over and play :)

Jenn and Rich said...

Looks great. Now can you come and finish ours for us? Did you guys do it or did you hire it out?

Anonymous said...

We hired a landscape designer who has his own landscape business. The guy is retired and does it for fun now and he wasn't to expensive. Jen if you want his name I can get it to you.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! You guys are so grown up!!

Naomi said...

I love it! What a good job. I'm jealous of your pretty house!