Here is Jon, and the kids feeding the giraffes. Giraffes have 18" long tongues that work like hands. It was cool but theirs tongues are a little slimey.
Family picture in front of the Giraffe. Claire has become miss independant and wants to do everything herself and walk everywhere so she is not to happy to be held in this picture
This black panther exhibit had a cage above our heads and when we looked up the black panther had jumped at Jon. It was actually scary to have the animal up so close. The kids loved it!
Charlie was scared to feed the parrots at first but he overcame his fear! I was so proud of him. Jack was fearless and loved feeding the birds. Poor Claire tried grabbing one of the birds heads and got bit.
Jack feeding the birds
We took a break and played on the playground while we took kids to the bathroom. I thought Charlie looked so cute relaxing on the bridge.
Of course my little fireman Jack had to go down the firepole. I just love that kid!
Claire was thrilled to find a baby goat.
The boys touching the starfish and other aquirium life. This was a very fun trip and the kids had so much fun.
1 comment:
Can I just say we miss you guys SO much? What has been going on? I need my Mary!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment