Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jack's 3






Happy birthday Jack! I have taken forever to do this posting but life has been nuts with all the family visiting. I can't believe are little Jack is 3. Of course he wanted a fireman party complete with a firetruck cake. The party was great and the best part was that Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff where there. Jack got a fireman water gun backpack. I bought two so he and Charlie could have a squirt gun fights. They loved chasing grandma all over the yard squirting her as she screamed. They had the best time. So did my mom. Jack got a little bounce house and a bell and horn for his bike. He was so excited about the horn on his bike. I am sure our neighbors aren't as thrilled.

Things we love about our Jack.

1. He is one of a kind
2. Nobody giggles as loud or as long as Jack
3. He loves firemen and pretends to put out fires and shouts "Bow-Bam"
4. He has so much energy and if you try to chase him he will fall down with laughter before you even get him

5. He loves Charlie and always tells everybody in proud tone that he's Charlie's little brother

6. He is pure muscle and is so easy to toss
7. He loves his blankets which he calls His Blue and His Other One and then he will lay down with his Lighting Mcqueen cup and drink his milk
8. He loves to eat and will always come up to you and ask if he can have a bite. If he likes it he will tell us that it's yummy for him

9. He is always on his little spiderman scooter of his little trike.
10. He loves to put things in his pockets. Large items like a size D battery
11. He loves bells or horns or anything that makes noise
12. He adores his daddy doe and loves his momma

Jack we love you tons and are glad you are part of our family!!!!!

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I love the cake... well done Mary! I can't believe he's 3!

Naomi said...

I cannot believe Jack is so big! It sounds like a fun party. Did you MAKE that cake? You win the Mom prize. Happy Birthday, Jack!