Saturday, June 27, 2009
Circus
We went to the circus on Friday. Before the show started we were able to go and meet all the clowns, acrobats, and get up close to the animals. The boys loved it. Their favorite part was the clowns. They were laughing so hard. It was just Charlie's humor watching the clowns kick each other in the bottom and drop things on each others head (Don't worry I told him not to try this at home). Charlie even got to try on some of the costumes. I couldn't believe how heavy the costumes were. Jon works downtown so he was able to walk over and watch some of the show with us. The actual Circus was really loud and the boys weren't as into it. They were more excited about the snow cones and cotton candy. I don't blame them. It was a lot of fun. I got a babysitter for Claire since it was so close to nap time. The boys loved having mom and dad all to themselves. The especially loved going to Dad's office afterward. The secretaries give them tons of candy and just fuss over them. It was a great day! Charlie trying on costumes
Jon and the boys
Charlie and Jack cracking up at the clowns
Acrobats
Clowns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The circus was so fun this year. We didn't get there in time to go down on the floor before it started but seeing your pictures makes me wish we did! So fun. The boys look so adorable!
Post a Comment