Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Halloween









It been awhile. It's amazing how 3 kids and being pregnant consumes you! We had a great Halloween. We started it out with a church playgroup party at my house, then we had a mom club Halloween party, Hall of Flame fire museum party, trick or treating at the nursing home, then Charlie's school Halloween party and finally Halloween day we got to go trick or treating. I was pretty tired of dressing the kids up. Charlie was a SWAT guy, Jack was Fireman Sam, and Claire was Minnie Mouse. On Halloween day Charlie decided to be a Ninja turtle and Jack wanted to be Spiderman. Claire loved getting candy and would not let go of her bucket. The bucket even left litttle red indents in her arm.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute costumes!

I had no clue you were pregnant! Congrats!!! How far along are you, when is baby due, and I am assuming a girl right? We are excited for you guys!

Jill said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due? So fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls! I hope you're feeling great!