My good friends gave me a baby shower. It was so fun getting pink and hanging out with the girls. The theme was making bows. I got alot of fun bows and I'm excited to make some more. Hopefully my little girl will have alot of hair like my boys. Thanks Julie and Naomi for all your work it was a blast. I'm so excited to put her in all the cute outfits I got. I can't believe how talented people are. I loved all the gifts people made me. After the shower I stayed up talking to some of the lawschool wives until like midnight. It has been along time since I've done that and in the morning I knew why I go to bed early but it was totally worth it.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Baby Shower
My good friends gave me a baby shower. It was so fun getting pink and hanging out with the girls. The theme was making bows. I got alot of fun bows and I'm excited to make some more. Hopefully my little girl will have alot of hair like my boys. Thanks Julie and Naomi for all your work it was a blast. I'm so excited to put her in all the cute outfits I got. I can't believe how talented people are. I loved all the gifts people made me. After the shower I stayed up talking to some of the lawschool wives until like midnight. It has been along time since I've done that and in the morning I knew why I go to bed early but it was totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I (O.k. Pete, too!) have been waiting for a good belly picture....and it's covered up in this one!!!!!!! Come on Mary! Where's the belly? :)
I'm so glad that your friends did a shower for you! I'm so excited for you to have a girl! I can't wait to see her! And, yes, I've been waiting for a good belly picture too! You look cute pregnant!
Too much FUN!! I am going to miss you so much! We didn't get a chance to really hang out. I wish you the best of luck. I hear to you that you should have your little girl here...is it true?
Post a Comment