Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break

It was our last spring break. How sad yet how wonderful too. That means we are almost done with school. That also means we will have to be real people. Kinda scary I don't know if we are ready for that. Anyway, we went to my parents house in Chicago and had so much fun. Charlie and Jack loved playing games with grandma and grandpa. The boys especially loved hiding in the closet while grandpa pretended to get them. Jack loved eating raspberries with grandpa and Charlie loved doing puzzles with grandma. I enjoyed being pampered by my mom who made delicious egg rolls. I think we gained ten pounds from all the yummy food. We finally made it to the temple which was nice. I also got to see my brother George's new house and hang out with my sister. Charlie loved running around with his cousin Ike. They loved to go in the basement with flashlights and go exploring.

No comments: