Monday, March 10, 2008

My belly



Well by popular demand here is a picture of my ever growing belly. She is definately getting big. Charlie told me at church that our bellies are just getting big. I'm glad he's helping out with this pregnancy.

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it!!!!! You look so dang cute. You're alomst done! Hang in there! :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

LOL! I love that you posted a picture of your belly and I especially love the outie!

The Hiller Family said...

Cute! I can't wait to see a little Mary! Love it!

LL said...

Loving the belly. Yours, that is. Not loving mine. Hang in there! You can come over and we'll have spicy food and do some Latin dance and get that girl right out of you. :-)

The Cherry Family said...

You look great! I love the shot.

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! I wish Collin would ask you if you have a baby in your belly, but he keeps asking those who obviously don't. What kind of mom am I? I am dreading the day you move...

RicAnn said...

Too funny, I love it! You have an awesome belly :)

Jess said...

Love the picture...you have to post more often! Anyhow love the pictures I feel like you were hardly showing last I saw you. Oh and since I didn't make the baby shower I wanted to do pictures for you as my gift...I'll print a few up for you besides the usual cd. Call me.

Brooke said...

I LOVE it! And, dang, those are some cute maternity jeans! :)

Byron said...

Your belly is so dang cute! Mine was NOT cute, NOTHING cute about it. But look at you, it looks actually cute! You better have a bunch of kids and take advantage of your cuteness....

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Oh! I remember that belly! Except it was Charlie in there. :) I want to rub it!
I miss you! I can't wait to see your beautiful girl!

Jessica said...

Glad the little Claire is out of there now! Thanks so much for calling the other day. Made me feel so special! :) I want to see picks of your little sweetie! Of course, that is, if you have time after chasing around two toddler boys and a feeding a newborn! :) Take care, Mary. Miss you guys so much.

RicAnn said...

Ok so I think I have checked your blog at least 20 times since Thursday to see if you've posted pics of your most amazing lil'girl. I need to see her. I hope that the recoop is going well.

Best of Luck
RicAnn

Anonymous said...

I keep checking for pics of the little babe, but I guess I'll see her tomorrow! I am so sad to leave you guys! Or I guess you're the one leaving! Anna was talking about Jack today... I haven't broken the news to her yet

Anonymous said...

love to suck them tittieswhile I get my hand in your knickers and finger yourpussy