





We had the boys pictures taken at Sears last month. I just never got around to posting it. Also a good friend of mine took some more pictures of Claire. I think they turned out great. We are staying busy around here. My mom came from Tues to Friday and it was great. She let the boys sit on her lap and she would scoot around the house with them on her lap. She called it a camel ride. She also spent hours making food out of playdough with the boys. They had the best time. Before she left she got them a pirate ship and little race track. The toys have been a great distraction for the boys while I am feeding Claire.
9 comments:
That's cute! I'm so glad your mom was able to come be with you for a little while! I bet you are so excited to be with them until you are in AZ! It will be a great help for you! I sure miss you!
Moms are the best! I wish we were there to help out - good luck with your move(s)! Give us a call when you get settled.
We are loving the picture of Charlie on the bike. Nice look he has there! Claire is just the cutest. We are so happy for you guys. I'm glad your mom came up. Tell her hello for us when you talk to her next. When do you guys head out? Miss ya.
Oh, Mary! I can't get over how stinkin cute your kids are! And Claire! She's SO Beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Quite the perfect little family you have. :)
Oh, CUTE pictures of each of the kids! They are so adorable... can't they come over and play with me! Ethan would love it too!
What sweet children. Love the photos! Mom told me about 10 different times how beautiful Claire is and that her photos are just darling. We love you guys and pray for you with more big events to come!
Love,
Heath
Ok, we are going to have to hang that picture of Jack over anna's bed when you leave! I hope she can get over her first love( at least for the 2 years we're still here)!
I LOVE the picture of Charlie on the motorcycle, Collin will think it is 'cool.' Your kids are so cute, we are going top miss you guys!
I was going to call you today, but thought you might be finishing up the move. Get out ok? All settled in with your folks?
Post a Comment