Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation





Jon graduated from Michigan Law School. I am so proud of him. We are so excited to be entering the next stage of life. We are also so sad to leave all our friends from church and school. We have absolutely loved living in Ann Arbor. The only thing we won't miss is the weather. Graduation day was great. Jon's parents flew in that week to see Claire and see Jon walk. My parents drove up Saturday and watched the boys so I could pay attention to the ceremony. It was great. It was great seeing Jon honored for the three years of intense work. After the ceremony we went out to dinner. Baby Claire was a doll through all of it.

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy he is done with school- for Mary's sake really! he he he
I love seeing the pictures of my Mary and her new little girl!