Monday, May 26, 2008

Crazy 3 weeks






Life has been very busy lately. I had Claire in April. Three weeks later Jon graduated. The next week we drove to Chicago and left the boys with my parents and we flew with Claire to Arizona from Thur to sunday for a house hunting trip. It was so fun looking for houses. We saw 12 houses and found our favorite home. It has 5 bedrooms and grand staircase as you walk in. My favorite part is the kitchen. It's nice and big and I have a walk in pantry. The house is on a corner lot and the back is facing a green belt which leads to a park. It was a foreclosure so it took at least two weeks dealing with the bank to agree on a offer. Finally we signed a contract and we will close on the house the end of August when Jon starts working. We are so excited. Jon starts studying for the bar exam tomm and he will take the bar the end of July. Then we fly to Utah to for a family reunion and finally we will fly to Arizona and move in. Hopefully life will become a little more stable after that. We are having a great time in Chicago with my mom. I am trying to see my siblings Joe, George and Anna as much as possible while we are here. I am excited to see Joe and Christy on Wed for Jeffrey's birthday. I will post the visit later.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the house, looks amazing! Where are you living in AZ?

Anonymous said...

I could really use you here now Mary! We love AZ minus the friends situation... ok we have 2. Love the house! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jill said...

Gorgeous! So where is the house?

Brooke said...

I am so happy for you! I just kept thinking about Jack sleeping in the bathroom as I look at these spacious pictures :) I love the dark wood cabinets in the kitchen. I am so sorry we missed each other in AA last week! I'll have to send you an email and we can catch up.

Bennett Family said...

We are moving to Laveen which is about 20 minutes south west of Phoenix.

Camille said...

What a great house! I am very jealous. Hopefully we can visit you in your new house sometime!

Sharon said...

I can't wait for a big car full of girls to road trip there to visit you and go swimming in your bath tub! We miss you guys but are so happy about all your success.

The Hiller Family said...

What a beautiful looking home Mary! I am so happy to can finally have a house! It will be so nice for the kids and you! I hope you enjoy it and have fun decorating!

An said...

Yay for your beautiful new house!

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

Wow- a real house. I'm so jealous! Enjoy AZ; I'll be thinking of you especially from Oct.-Apr! Miss you already.

Unknown said...

Hey Congrats on finding a house! I am sure you have already spoken to someone about the mortgage part, but if you want a second opinion before August I am sure I could save you money on it. No pressure, just thought I would let you know. You can email me at ryan@workharding.com Say hi to Joe, George and Sam for me.