Monday, May 26, 2008

Blessing Day



We blessed Claire the Sunday after graduation. It was wonderful. Jon's mom brought Claire's blessing dress. The dress was worn by Jon's sisters and has been worn by all the grand daughter's and some cousins. It was beautiful. I always love hearing the baby blessing. I especially loved the part that said Claire would have a sweet relationship with her mother. I hope she'll love me. Afterward we had both our parents over for dinner and had fun sitting and chatting. That was our last Sunday in Ann Arbor and I cried. I'm just going to miss our ward. Charlie and Jack had so many friends their and so did I. Hopefully we will make some new friends in Arizona.

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

there is no doubt that you'll make more great friends in AZ! That is just part of you Mary, you are good at being a great friend to everyone!
The blessing dress looks very vintage/antique! Beautiful!