Friday, June 20, 2008
The garage door
It's so nice being in a house. The only problem is I'm not use to having so many exits. This morning I was nursing Claire and the boys were playing. Before I know it I hear the garage door open. Everyone was home so I knew no one was pulling up to the house so I go to the garage to see what's going on. Jack was completely naked running outside in the front yard. Jack loves to strip lately so apparently he shed his clothes in the garage and ran out front to show his cute little peanut buns to the world. I told Jack he needs to wear his clothes but he said "No I want to be naked." Charlie found his little car and was driving it down the sidewalk. Charlie has learned where the garage door opener is so now I have to keep a close eye on my little stinkers especially since they love going outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is it about the second child and wanting to be naked all the time?? Gwendolyn is the same way!
I've been missing you, so I tracked down your blog. I finally put a real one together, too. We miss you guys too, too much! We went to the zoo Monday and Gwendolyn asked if you were coming too. Sounds like you're having fun in Chicago!
Post a Comment