Friday, June 20, 2008

Musical Beds

Charlie and Jack are sleeping in the same room. They do great at nap time but for some reason at bed time I can't get them to sleep. They pretend to go to bed at 7:30 then I go upstairs at 8pm and I hear them giggling. I put them back to bed. I go downstairs twenty minutes later I hear a thump. They are jumping off their bed. Jon opens the door and they quickly hide their heads in their pillows and pretend to sleep. So our solutions is to put Charlie in our bed until he falls asleep or Jack falls asleep then we put them together in their room. Hopefully in Arizona they will sleep better. Charlie always tells me he wants to go to bed in his bed. He says "I tell Jack to be quiet." I let him try it and all I heard was Charlie telling Jack "shh Jack go to bed." Jack says "Charlie you sleeping." This same dialogue for twenty minutes. Jack is just a little live wire and chatter box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys!! Anna can still point everyone out on your blog, minus claire... sorry claire.. We wish you were already in AZ so bad. Great stories! your boys crack me up!

Brooke said...

I love it! That's what we do with our boys. Tad got his own bed in their bedroom, then Lincoln falls asleep on our bed and we'd move him when he fell asleep. We tried a few times to put them down together, but it always ended in giggles, too. Hooray for brothers!

Jessica said...

Hey! Are you guys in AZ yet? We are almost in single digits, with about 10 1/2 weeks left in this pregnancy! We are excited to see what this baby looks like. We put pictures of our vacation on the blog the other day. Hope everyone is doing well. Did Jon take the BAR yet?