We made this video for our mothers and grandmothers. Thanks for all you do for us. We love you and miss you!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We watched your cute video this morning before Warren got on the bus. The kids LOVED it! Thanks for letting us have a peek into your sweet life. Love, MHWESP
So much fun! And tons of energy all around! I bet your mothers and grandmothers love it! I hope you have a great mother's day too Mary! love you! Heidi
3 comments:
We watched your cute video this morning before Warren got on the bus. The kids LOVED it! Thanks for letting us have a peek into your sweet life.
Love,
MHWESP
So much fun! And tons of energy all around! I bet your mothers and grandmothers love it! I hope you have a great mother's day too Mary! love you!
Heidi
I loved your video.
Post a Comment