I painted my toenails pink in celebration of the warm weather. Charlie was just thrilled when I walked by him. He said "Pink Toenails!" The next day was a little chilly so I was wearing socks and as I was sitting on a chair I felt a tug on my sock and Charlie was pulling my socks off because he wanted to see my pink toenails. I quickly resolved this problem by painting his toenails pink. So far he has had pink toenails for 5 days and is thrilled and tells me all the time "Look Mommy Pink toenails."
Another little story about Charlie: We were driving in the car and Charlie out of nowhere said "I love you Daddy." Then he said " I love you Jack." Of course I was anxiously awaiting the I love you mommy but then he said "I love you shoe." Jon and I just started laughing. I wish I knew what he was thinking sometimes.
5 comments:
I want pink toes!
I love you shoe?! That's great :)
That's just great. Last time I painted my toenails Ethan insisted we paint his too so he had red toenails for about a week.
We miss you guys so much! The other day Juan Carlos said he thinks I miss Charlie more than Javi does. He might be right - it is easier and more fun for me when he has a friend around to play with. Hope you're all well and getting settled. :-)
Ha! I love that other boys do girl things. Maybe now Mike won't give me such a bad time when Brayden goes crazy with the lip gloss!
Post a Comment