Jack's one today! I can't believe that a year has gone by already. This morning Jon went and got Jack out of his crib (which is currently in the boys bathroom) and Jack as always did his jumpy leg kick kick thing and looked around like a little blind mole. We told Jack Happy Birthday and he laughed and smiled pleased that he got so much attention. Charlie must have heard us because he came barging out of his room in his cars pajama's and Said "It's Jack's Birthday." Charlie then saw Jack's Train cake on the counter and about fell over with excitement. So we stripped Jack down and let the boys have some cake. Jack took a bite and quickly spit it out and Charlie of course licked the frosting off of his piece making sure not to eat any of the cake part and asked for more.
Then I had to take Jack to his 1 year appointment. As soon as I walked into the patients room Jack started balling. I think he remembered getting his blood drawn last week. I even had to hold Jack to get his weight. As soon as we left the room he stopped crying. When I got home Jack crawled after Charlie into our room. Their favorite spot is inside our closets. They like to sit inside them and slide the doors open and closed. They laughed hysterically for 20 minutes doing this.
They had McDonalds for lunch. Charlie licked ketchup off the fries and Jack ate the rejects. Jack also ate part of a hamburger. He sure likes to eat! Now, if only we could get Charlie to eat like Jack...
1 comment:
love to smear that icing all over hisballs andcok then slowly suck and lick it off
Post a Comment