




I really wanted the boys to match in our pictures so I ran to Kohls last night and found these cute polo shirts for the boys. This morning we all got dressed to go and charlie wanted to take his sippy cup with him. On the way to the car he shook the cup and liquid went squirting all over him. Luckily we had wet wipes and the stain came right out. We love the pictures Jessica took of us. We thought she did a great job. Charlie's favorite part was he got to jump on their trampoline. He was in heaven. I can't wait until we can have a backyard for Charlie and Jack to play.
3 comments:
Mary! I love you and miss you! I am sooo happy I received your email! It went to my bulk mail box and I almost deleted it! I'm so happy I was able to get it! I love you blog and all the cute pictures! I am happy I have your information now! Josh and I are in CA right now and we will move to UT in August! We need to get together!
I just love your pictures! Your sons are adorable. You guys all look like a magazine picture of a family. Im so glad you have a blog space and can post pictures of your family all the time now. Its a great way to be able to stay in touch!
Mary! Don't you just love having two boys! They are so beautiful. Your have quite a talent for cake decorating. We are going to miss you guys this summer!
Post a Comment