Thursday, August 9, 2007
Ted and Peggy's
I got to go to see Ted and Peggy. It was so much fun. Isabel, TJ, Maggy and Tyler are so cute. The kids came running out to the car as we pulled up. They kept bringing toys and snacks to Charlie and Jack. Jack thought he was a big boy. It was so cute. Charlie loves Isabelle and he had fun chasing her. I loved sitting and chatting with Peggy. She is so fun to talk to. I love going to their house because it reminds me of my home growing up. It's so fun having so many nieces and nephews. Charlie was so sad he to leave his cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Didn't we meet them sometime at Jon's parent's house? They really look familiar. Aren't cousins the best?
So cute! You've had a really good trip, huh!?
Post a Comment