Friday, August 10, 2007
Hooray !
Jon went out to another nice dinner with the firm. He ate steak and had fun conversations. I had left overs and read the Magic school bus twice and got soaking wet during bathtime. Then I heard my phone beap. Jon had left me a message saying that the partners just gave him a job offer. Hooray !!! We are employed. Today has made all the sacrifice of law school worth it. I am so proud of Jon and all his hard work. We are going to be Phoenicians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy he is employed... for your sake mostly! He he he
Although I wish you were going to be in UT instead!! he he he
Oh man...Phoenix? Rats. We are going to totally miss you guys. Can't you see I am crying here??? I am totally crying!!! What is my problem??? Anyway, even though you will be far away, we are so excited for you guys. Truly, you deserve it. Hope you won't mind some visitors when the weather here in Minnesota gets snowy and cold.
Wow! Congrats! Isn't it amazing to see some results after years of haaarrrddd work?!! Way to go getting through all that and with 2 kiddos. We miss you guys!
Kerri and the Costley Clan
YEA! That must feel great. I can't wait until we can feel that. When are you guys coming home? We want to play with Charlie and Jack Jack again and of course I would love to chat with you Mary. Take care!
Sharon
Yay!!! That is wonderful news! Now you all can just relax and enjoy the rest of your time there. And I'll bet Jon will feel a lot more relaxed in school this year. :-) Yay!!!
Let me know when you plan on coming home so I can go turn your air back on. Your place is roasting hot and muggy from being closed up all summer.
Hurry home, I'm lonely. :-)
LL
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys, you deserve it. We can't WAIT for you to get back though, tell Jon congrats from us!
I need to add my congratulations, but also my gloating "ha!" because now you get to be my Phriend in Phoenix next year! The only bad part is that I miss Ann Arbor and you get to go back for a year. Jealous!
Post a Comment