Thursday, August 9, 2007

Uncle James


Uncle "G". When we lived with my parents last summer Charlie would call James "G". It was so cute. James would take Charlie to the basement and play drums with him. So when Charlie saw James he was thrilled. We went to provo to see how James was liking BYU and see his dorm. The common area was gross so I took a picture of it. We enjoyed walking all over campus and we had to stop and feed the ducks. I remembered seeing this little duck pond and thinking that when I had kids that I would love to take them there. It was fun. I am such a nerd sometimes.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The picture of Jack on the stairs could probably win some photo contest. It is perfect! Boys dorms...I can only imagine. Maybe having all girls isn't such a bad thing after all???

LL said...

I always loved the ducks at BYU! I loved it every spring when the babies were born. How fun! Yesterday Javi was asking to go to your house to play with Chichi. We're anxiously awaiting your return!

The Hiller Family said...

I would probably do the same thing with the duck pond... we are both nerds! I can't believe how grown up little James is! Wow!