Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Final Count Down
We are almost done living here in Arizona! It's been fun and really hot but we can't wait to go home to all our friends and our stuff. Especially our bed. The bed we have here is made for old people. It's like a giant pillow. Our backs are killing us. We gave talks on our last Sunday. We asked our usual babysitter if she would watch the boys in the nursery. We knew if Charlie and Jack saw us on the stand we would be done for. Our talks went great even though I think I was shaking through the entire talk. By the way this was my first adult talk ever. I don't know how I have avoided it until know. I actually enjoyed spending time preparing for my talk. It was nice having an excuse to really sit and ponder the scriptures and talks. Jon and I also enjoyed being able to sit all through sacrament meeting. It was great. Anyway, my brother James is flying to Arizona from Utah to drive back with Jon this Thursday. I am very happy Jon agreed to this. I think driving across the country by yourself is a little dangerous. I am flying to Chicago this saturday and will be in Ann Arbor next Friday Aug 24. We can't wait to see everyone and here how their summer was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
we are lucky to fly back! I wish I would be flying when we move, but we have the two cars everything! At least it's not too long of a drive to UT from where we are in CA! Please let us know when you will be in UT visiting again! You have to come visit me! I miss you!
I know flying beats driving 25 hours in the car. I just hope we make it during the 4 hour flight. It's so long and we have to be to the airport around 4:30am. I'm excited though to get back home.
Good luck, Mary! Just think of us camping in the rain! :) I just know it is going to rain...I just know it! Anyway, have a great flight and let us know when you are back in Michigan. We miss you!
Hey Mary,
I found your blog through Kendahl's. It will be so fun to have you guys back :)
Kristen Barlow
So glad your back! I'm going to have to let a member of the bishopric know that you're ready to speak. : )
Post a Comment