Thursday, August 9, 2007

Our 5 year Anniversary



Our anniversary was two days after we got back from Utah. We decided to go to Red Robin with the boys since they hadn't seen Jon all week. It was fun and Charlie loved the Red robin bird that kept coming around. Jack is so funny he loves to give people five and he says "Yeah" everytime because when we give him five we always say "Yeah". Jack is a good little eater and charlie is good at eating the condiments like sugar and ketchup. We can't believe we have been married five years. It goes by so fast.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on five years! What a milestone! Charlie was always really good at eating small portions of things that weren't very nutritious! :) We sure do miss you guys. Oh...love the new blog look!

LL said...

Happy Anniversary! When you get home we'll babysit the kids so you can have a proper night out. :-)

k said...

We had fun with you all at the zoo today, and even though I knew you went to Red Robin, I didn't know it was a 5-year anniversary Red Robin trip. (which incidentally is the number that Ryan and I reach in October :) so, hooray for being married for 5 years! Also, you guys are all so cute together :)

The Hiller Family said...

So fun! We love Red Robin! You all look like you are doing so good! Congratulations on 5 wonderful years together! I can hardly believe it! It seems like such a long time, but you're right, it really flies by fast!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

5 years?! Wow! That is awesome, Mary! I can't believe how big your kids are. And they are so cute too!
Love ya and miss you!

PS Your hair looks great.. did you get to wash it that day? I bet I did too. :)