Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Beauty

Claire eating her chocolate cake.

I can't believe it's already been a year! It went too fast. We are so happy to have Claire. She brings so much love and sweetness into our home. Charlie absolutely adores her. He was so excited to get a baby sister. Every morning when Claire wakes up Charlie runs into her room. I let him go in first to avoid a complete breakdown on his part. Charlie will put some toys in Claire's crib and then climb in. It's so cute I hear Claire laughing and Charlie being silly. Claire is now standing and taking a few steps. She loves to growl and say Ah. Her little personality is starting to show and we think she is silly. She loves to roll around on the floor until she runs into you upon which she expects you to tickle her. We are so happy she's in our lives. Happy 1st Birthday Claire!

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Happy Birthday from all of us too! We are fans of claire as well! Cute picture!

k said...

She's such a cute little girly-girl! She'll be walking this week I think.