Charlie and Jon having a great time. Notice Charlie's stitches. I will post about that next.
Syndrome captured Mickey and Minnie and the Incredibles save the day. Our favorite character was Fro zone. He looked exactly like the character.
After Disney on Ice I took Charlie to preschool for his second Easter Egg hunt and party. Saturday morning we went to a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was raining early in the morning which was weird. It hasn't rained since november. I felt bad for the Easter Egg Hunt planners. Charlie loved grabbing up eggs. Notice the boys have their pirate Halloween buckets for the Easter Egg hunt. I had already done the Easter Baskets so this was what we had.
Charlie with proud of his full bucket of eggs
After this Easter Egg Hunt Charlie went to a birthday party and then came home and we celebrated Claire's birthday. Sunday after church we had some friends over and had another egg hunt in our backyard. Here is Claire finding an egg.
Claire in her Easter dress
Jack with his basket. He had his Buzz Light year costume on for most of the day.
We had Claire's ice cream cake for dessert
It was a great Easter Holiday.
4 comments:
Where did her dress come from? It's super cute!
I love her dress too! So cute! What a fun weekend!!
Sharon I think you gave me that dress for Claire's baby shower. It's from Children's Place. So thanks : )
I thought it looked familiar! It's darling on her! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment