Saturday, October 6, 2007

And then there were 5

We are expecting baby number 3 in April!!! We are so excited. I told Charlie that I was having a baby and he said "I know mom it's baby Anna and Conan." I thought well I hope they aren't in their together. I had a doctors appointment and I am not having twins. Phew! Four kids 3 and under is a little much. Charlie is excited and every now and then he will come over and say, "I'll take the baby" and pretend to take the baby from my belly and put it in his. Charlie will be 3 when the baby's born and Jack will turn two a few weeks later. It's going to be fun. I am starting to feel better finally. I haven't blogged in awhile because I was so sick at night. We will probably have our ultrasound the end of August. Any guesses on what you think we'll have?

5 comments:

Sharon said...

GIRL!!!!!!!!! And if not a trio of boys is a blast. Just think of the Three Stooges or The Three Muskateers! But, like myself, I'm sure you are dying to buy a pink bow!

Jessica said...

We hope it is a girl so that we can get rid of some of our clothes and/or toys! :) We are so very happy for you and your cute family.

The Hiller Family said...

Mary!! Congratulations! I can hardly believe people keep popping out kids like they do! I am not ready to have another one yet! Yikes... But, I am really excited for your 3rd little one... I would love to see a little Mary, so my vote is a girl! Buying some pink would be so much fun!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Oh, my! I'm SO excited for you!! I can't wait to know what you're having! Keep me posted! I miss you!.. Love you sister!

k said...

Yea for being prego! I'm so glad that you're feeling better finally. That first part is pretty intense. I'm going to have to guess a BOY, because your boys are so cute! Do you have any names picked out? I love picking out names, it's so fun. Don't worry, I won't steal any in the future if you spill the beans now :)