Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Slideshows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks

We had a great Halloween. Yesterday we had our ward party. It was so much fun. Charlie and Jack loved running around in their costumes with their friends. One man was dressed as the Man in the yellow hat from Curious George. The boys thought that was cool. They loved going door to door and Jack even said Trick or Treat. Then they did a parade with music and the boys loved marching and dancing. Charlie was Buzz Lightyear and Jack was a cow. Jack loved his cow costume. Today we went Trick or Treating on main street and it was a zoo full of kids but fun. The boys took naps then we had dinner and went for round 3 of Trick or Treating with our good friends. Charlie loved running from house to house and Jack did a great job keeping up. Jack's favorite part was eating a giant tootsie pop. By the third block all the kids were exhausted and so were we. What a fun day.

5 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the costumes! I can't get enough! I want to meet your boys!

Jessica said...

How fun. I remember when that cow costume fit Charlie...that seems like just yesterday!

Serena said...

Hi mary - would the man in the Yellow hat be named Jeremy Shakespeare?

Unknown said...

How cute!!! I love your kids. Can Carey and I keep one? :-D

RicAnn said...

Mary-
I am so glad that I found your blog. Your lil' family is so cute! We need to get together and do a playdate soon. It's crazy to think taht you guys will be done this May, CRAZY!

Talk to you soon.
RIcAnn Pacheco
notesfromthered.blogspot.com