Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mike is Home

Fall Break
Slideshows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks

We went to Chicago to see Mike. He just got home from his mission to Albania. The boys just loved him. He has really grown since he has been away. We enjoyed his stories and couldn't believe his non stop energy. We also got to see Joe and Anna and Charlie and Jack loved hanging out with their cousins Alexis, Jeffrey, Aurora and Cameron. I loved shopping with mom. Jack loved Grandma. He calls her Bramma. It's so cute. Charlie of course loved picking berries with Grandpa. We also got to go and visit George and see his work. It was awesome. George makes toys for McDonald's and his company also makes toys for Kellogg's and other places. When you walk in it looks like a toy store. It was fun to meet everyone their and see what they do. Of course everyone loves George. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory and that was fun. We were sad to go but we had a great time.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I cannot believe he is home from a mission! Wow! It made me realize just how soon Stuart gets home from his mission! He gets home in MAY! Wow! I love seeing pictures of your family and especially your mom and dad!

Jessica said...

Yuuummmm....the Cheesecake Factory! :) I am trying to remember if I met your brother before he left or not. Can you remember?