Monday, October 8, 2007

A little surprise

We put Charlie down to bed at 8pm on Saturday night and as always we locked the door so he couldn't get out. Around 10:15 we heard a train whistle. Jon went to investigate. He found Charlie on our balcony with just his t-shirt on(there is a sliding glass door that goes from Charlie's room to the porch that apparently we forgot to lock). He looked all over Charlie's room for his shorts and underwear. They were nowhere to be found. So for two hours Charlie was playing with his cars on our porch naked! The next morning I went out on the porch. I found Charlie's shorts and underwear nicely stuffed in his Halloween cup in the back of our red Cozy coupe car. Then I looked over at his little blue bike. I thought a brown bug was squished on it. I looked closer. Not a squished bug. Although I wish it were. It was a little poop stain so I opened the lid to the seat and apparently Charlie had left us a large surprise inside the seat of his bike. I just laughed. Serves us right for locking the poor kid in his room. He probable knocked on the door and we didn't hear him so he found himself a suitable substitute. At least he was neat and tidy about the whole thing. Don't worry we completely bleach the car since then,in case your kids have played on it. What a little stinker!

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Oh WOW! Poor little thing! I'll have to remember not to lock Ethan in his room!

k said...

That Charlie! You're right though, at least he was as neat about it as possible. What a hilarious thing to find the next day though. I wish it was a squished bug...

Jessica said...

You guys really need a girl around there...