Jon's old mission companion Bart came to visit. The boys thought he was alot of fun. I was glad I could get a break and have someone else wrestle the boys and toss them around. They had a great time. Jon stayed up late talking with him and in the morning we said goodbye. Jon was glad to see an old friend.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Uncle Bart
Jon's old mission companion Bart came to visit. The boys thought he was alot of fun. I was glad I could get a break and have someone else wrestle the boys and toss them around. They had a great time. Jon stayed up late talking with him and in the morning we said goodbye. Jon was glad to see an old friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We met Bart once out in Provo. What is he up to these days?
Hey, It's Jon. Bart just graduated from physician assistant school in Philadelphia and is now a PA. He moved back to Idaho to work for a doctor in St. Anthony. In a few months, he'll start looking for a permanent job. He's considering moving to either Denver or Phoenix. We are, of course, trying to get him to come to Phoenix.
Post a Comment