Monday, December 24, 2007
Grandma and Grandpa Smith
My parents came up and brought the boys big Christmas present. I found a Thomas the Train table and set on craigslist and my mom picked it up and brought it to us. Thanks to wonderful grandparents this gift was a hit. The boys love it. They play with it all the time and only wreck it if to many kids are around. Jack was thrilled to see grandma. Anytime I am on the phone he has to talk to his "Bramma." Of course my parents brought some more toys and the boys are officially spoiled and were thrilled with the new toys. I just loved having my mom and dad here and wished they could have stayed longer. We will see them over the Christmas break so that made their leaving a little easier. Also I just noticed you can see my ever growing belly in the pictures. I have started to have to wear maternity clothes. Not my favorite thing but on the plus side I get to feel our little girl kick. She kicks a ton. I think she'll be able to handle her own with these two boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very Fun! I love to see pictures of your parents! I can really see your belly! That is so cute... YOU are so cute! Thanks for sharing these fun photos!
A girl! I haven't been on your blog for awhile! I'm so bad.. :( I'm so so so happy for you!!!!! YAY! I'm super excited!
What a great present - I miss having grandparents around, there's nothing like it! Merry Christmas!
Anna loved seeing Jack and Charlie. She misses her boys! Looks like the Bennett house just got even more fun with all of those toys. See you next week!
What a great visit! But, where the heck is your belly? You don't even look pregnant you stinker! :) You always looked so good during your pregnancies. Doesn't surprise me one bit!
Post a Comment