Monday, December 24, 2007

Stockings


Jon's family has a cute tradition of having christmas stockings with toes. This year I decided to make each of us our own custom stocking with things on it we like. Jon has a Y for BYU, a chef hat because he loves to cook and a football. I have a diamond ring (bling-bling), a vase full of roses and a cell phone. Charlie has a Buzz lightyear spaceship, a dinosaur and Mickey Mouse. Jack's is my favorite, it has a vacuum which he calls his Hom-me a fireplace because he is obsessed with candles and fire, a tractor and an icecream cone. I still need to make one for our baby girl but I think I'll wait and see what fun things she likes.

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

I love the toes! Very cool! You did an excellent job on them too!