I was just thinking how big my little Jack is getting. I thought I would just write down some of my favorite things about him. I love his little curls. He looks like a little ball of fluff. He thinks he is so big and tries to do everything Charlie does. He loves to say Bye-Bye to everyone and give them a big hug and kiss. His favorite things are vacuums which he calls a Hom-me and he is obsessed with candles which he calls blowing. He loves to make everything into a hat. Everytime he does something funny he laughs hysterically. He loves his grandma and thinks everyone who calls me is grandma and he has to say "Hi Bramma." He loves his spiderman blanket and has to have the yellow side up and he rolls around on it and snuggles it. He loves milk and always finds me to do his milk sign. His favorite treat is anything mint and he will always ask for more "meee." Jack loves to stick his finger in your eye and say "Eye" then he sticks his finger in your nose and says "ewe." I love how Jack gets excited and spins in circles. We always say he is our little spaz but it makes you feel good when you come home and he yells "mommy" and starts laughing and runs as fast as he can to give me a hug. He brings so much joy in our lives and we couldn't have asked for a sweeter little boy.
Friday, December 7, 2007
My Jack
I was just thinking how big my little Jack is getting. I thought I would just write down some of my favorite things about him. I love his little curls. He looks like a little ball of fluff. He thinks he is so big and tries to do everything Charlie does. He loves to say Bye-Bye to everyone and give them a big hug and kiss. His favorite things are vacuums which he calls a Hom-me and he is obsessed with candles which he calls blowing. He loves to make everything into a hat. Everytime he does something funny he laughs hysterically. He loves his grandma and thinks everyone who calls me is grandma and he has to say "Hi Bramma." He loves his spiderman blanket and has to have the yellow side up and he rolls around on it and snuggles it. He loves milk and always finds me to do his milk sign. His favorite treat is anything mint and he will always ask for more "meee." Jack loves to stick his finger in your eye and say "Eye" then he sticks his finger in your nose and says "ewe." I love how Jack gets excited and spins in circles. We always say he is our little spaz but it makes you feel good when you come home and he yells "mommy" and starts laughing and runs as fast as he can to give me a hug. He brings so much joy in our lives and we couldn't have asked for a sweeter little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sweet and very endearing. That Jack is a cutie!
I want to meet him!
Post a Comment