Friday, December 7, 2007

My birthday

I am 27 years old today! I remember when I thought that was old. I had a wonderful birthday dinner yesterday thanks to my fabulous visiting teacher. Thanks Sharon! The boys came in and snuggled me in bed this morning which is always fun. Then I had a doctors appointment and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat which I love. Then Jon came home early from school to surprise me and took Jack with him to run errands and I got to take a great nap. Then he came back with a birthday cake and made me dinner. It's been a great day and to top it off we are going to finish the last two dvd's of the Heroes series. I feel so blessed to have such a great family and a wonderful husband.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mary! Happy Birthday to you!
I love you Mary! I hope your day is even better than you described in the blog! Although it sounds great!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats on having a girl...can't wait to go shopping with you sometime! You have waited long enough to buy pink (even though I know you have a stash set aside already!).

Lisa said...

Happy B-day! Oh, and watch it with the "old" thing! : )

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org