We recently had a snow storm. The boys thought is was the best thing ever. They even cancelled church there was so much snow. The boys were so excited to put on their new spiderman boots, hat and gloves. They looked so stuffed in all of their snow gear I am surprised they could move. We let them play on our deck and they loved throwing snow off our balcony. Later Charlie and I made a snowman. He was so proud and really sad when it melted a few days ago.
Monday, December 24, 2007
snow storm
We recently had a snow storm. The boys thought is was the best thing ever. They even cancelled church there was so much snow. The boys were so excited to put on their new spiderman boots, hat and gloves. They looked so stuffed in all of their snow gear I am surprised they could move. We let them play on our deck and they loved throwing snow off our balcony. Later Charlie and I made a snowman. He was so proud and really sad when it melted a few days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment