Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Fun


Jon loves to take the boys swimming. So on the weekends we walk over to our apartment pool and swim. Charlie absolutely loves the water. He always insist on getting out of his innertube and swimming all by himself. He says, "My do it." We put our arm under his belly and let him swim. Hopefully I can get him in some swimming lessons. Jack loves the water in his baby pool but the big swimming pool is a little scary. He prefers the hottub and climbing up and down the stairs of the pool.
I love taking the boys to the free beach park. Charlie loves running around. The hard part is Jack likes to sit and play with the water and Charlie loves to run around with all the big kids and it's hard to keep track of both of the boys. So I try to go when it's not crowded. Jack has gotten brave and is now taking 5 to 8 steps at a time. It is so cute.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey...thanks so much for calling today. It was great to get some frustration out. Also, your boys are adorable and you are just the cutest mom ever. Our Sundays haven't been the best lately either. All Lilly wants to do is crawl all over and she refuses to let us hold her. Oh well...someday they will be bigger! Take care.

Jessica said...

Hey Mary,

I got my suit from the JCPenny's catelog. They didn't have the suits with shorts in the stores, but they did on-line. It is my favorite suit...it covers everything I don't like and the shorts aren't a bother when they are wet. It is a great suit. I also found some at LL Bean

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=7288&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&feat=gg330203&from=GM&noDept=&guideId=7280&moduleId=7289

Hope this helps!

Jess said...

I love hearing about what the boys are doing and the pictures are great.
If your still looking for swim lessons when you get back I know Telia Anderson gives private lessons.

k said...

When do you go to the swim park, because I want to come over and meet you there. I miss living right around the corner from the splash park! Stupid far-away Mesa.